These Asian Salmon Skewers are quick and easy to make and beautifully presented. Kids and adults will love this dish; it is great served with sautéed bok choy with ginger and brown rice or cauliflower rice.
Asian Salmon Skewers
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, microplaned
- 1 lime (zested and juiced)
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos or liquid aminos
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets, cut into 1” chunks
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, optional
- mini bamboo skewers
- Soak mini bamboo skewers in water for 30+ minutes to prevent burning.
- Prepare the marinade by combining the garlic, ginger, ½ of the zest, ½ of the juice (you can save the remaining for rice, veggies, or other use), aminos, honey, and olive oil.
- Add the salmon chunks and carefully coat with marinade. Marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Skewer the salmon onto bamboo skewers and grill on an outdoor or indoor grill pan for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently and basting with remaining marinade.
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry pan, if desired and sprinkle over salmon and serve.