Watch Out For This Common Poison!
By Dr. Dave Schwartz
Despite what we’ve been told, fluoride is a dangerous chemical that has long-term health consequences. Read on to learn what fluoride does to the body and what you can do to reduce your exposure.
Just late last week, the CDC released a statement admitting that two in five children show signs of fluoride streaking. In this instance, streaking is a nice term for poisoning due to dental fluorosis. Government officials are beginning to realize how polluted our water system and food chain is with fluoride. For decades, parents have listened to their dentists and medical doctors warnings and have given their children fluoride through any means possible such as by tap water, at dental visits, and even in toothpaste.
Fluoride is a poison. It is really not fluoride at all but fluorosilicic acid, a toxic waste product of the phosphate industry.
Here are only some of the many effects fluoride has once inside the body:
- Causes the breakdown of bone, collagen, tissue, muscle, kidneys, and lungs
- Lowers and confuses your immune system, causing it to attack itself
- Destroys your thyroid gland
Fluoride has been used as both an insecticide and as rat poison! Even the toothpaste companies know how deadly fluoride is: Proctor and Gamble, the makers of Crest, acknowledge that a family-sized tube “theoretically contains enough fluoride to kill a small child.”
Remove and reduce your fluoride exposure as soon as you can and your body will thank you for it!
Steps to Reduce Fluoride Exposure:
- Get rid of your Brita, Pur and most other common carbon filters as they DO NOT remove fluoride from your water. Filtration through reverse osmosis is best.
- Purify water yourself at home or purchase bottled water. Check out Environmental Working Group’s website to find out which bottled water is safer than others.
- Consider using an all-natural, non-fluoridated toothpaste.
- Choose organic fruits and vegetables since the US National Organic Program does not permit the use of pesticides that leave high fluoride residues.
- Avoid long-term use of medications that contain fluoride.
- Detox regularly! Our newly enhanced, antioxidant rich product, DailyDetox, is formulated to cleanse the body’s cells of accumulated toxins, allowing for enhanced weight loss, better nutrition absorption and over-all better health. DailyDetox is Maximized Living’s solution to the increasing toxicity of Americans.